As HRBP’s, establishing a strong partnership and a good operating rhythm with business leaders is important; demonstrating HR’s relevance and tangible value-add is critical. In this session, Kike will share her journey transitioning from a 15-year career with the business into an HR role where she herself, though curious, did not originally appreciate HR’s value. Over time, she has become an advocate for demonstrating the relevance of HR to the business during what has become a 12+ year HR career journey.
In this session, Kike will share what she’s learnt about getting buy-in from business leaders, including:
- The art of demonstrating HR’s relevance
- The importance of investing time in understanding the business plan and key priorities
- Understanding your client and key stakeholders
- Communicating the role of HR and managing expectations
- Learnings, pitfalls and food for thought