About the Conference
Recently, we reached out to HR professionals across Singapore to understand the main challenges they have when implementing health and wellness programs. We found some of the common challenges included:
- A lack of staff giving in full commitment to the programs
- Lack of buy-in from senior management
- Difficulty in getting sufficient budget to implement a comprehensive program
- Struggling to get employees to be accountable for their health
- Working on demographic diversity and the individual health needs of each demo;
These are a few of many challenges that HR professionals are trying to overcome, in order to ensure the health and wellness programs they aspired to implement did not fall short or waste time or money.
This brings us to the Employee Health and Wellness Congress, taking place 24-25 May. HRM Asia has created this two-day conference to bring together leading HR practitioners who will share their insights and case studies on Creating a Sustainable and Healthy Workforce.